Custom Vacuum CF, ConFlat, KF, QF, Del Seal, NW, ISO Flanges, Fittings, Adapters, Nipples Reducers, Flexible Bellows, Elbows, Tees, Crosses, Ultra High Vacuum Components and More!
Some of the materials we work with are listed as follows:
- All types of Stainless Steel including 316
- Haynes 230
- Inconel (625,718)
- Titanium (all grades)
- Hastelloy (all grades)
- Monel (all grades)
- Nitronic 40
- High Density Ceramic
- Mild Steel
- and more!
Vented Screws Made For High Temps & Strength From Low Outgassing Materials:
Vented screws are ideal for use in high vacuum (UV) and ultra high vacuum (UHV) equipment, as well as other high pressure environments and applications where gas pockets can form. Center vented screws have a center bore drilled through their axis from the head through the threaded shank of the screw.
This feature provides an outlet for the complete evacuation of trapped air and gas contaminants to be pumped away from blind-tapped screw holes, bottoms, sides and shoulders. In addition to vented screws, washers with vent grooves can be made to ensure the venting of the cavity found under the screw head.
#4 – 4″
M3 – M100
Some Materials Available:
17-4PH Vented Screw:
- Up to 4x stronger than 316 stainless steel
- Maintains its mechanical strength up to 600°F
A286 Vented Screw:
- Good material for high temperature oxidation resistance
- Maintains high strength at elevated temperatures
Alloy 330 Vented Screw:
- Excellent high temperature stability
- Very oxidation and carburization resistant to 2100°F
- Good resistance to thermal shock and quenching.
Incoloy Vented Screw:
- Good high temperature strength
- Oxidization and carburization resistant at high temperatures
- Good corrosion resistance, which increases with the various grades
Inconel Vented Screw:
- Good corrosion resistance at elevated temperatures
- High temperature stability up to 2200°F (982°C)
- High strength material with excellent toughness at elevated temperatures
- Inconel grades: 600, 601, 625, 686, 718, 725, X750
- In-depth insight on Alloy 625 and Alloy 718
Request a Custom Part
Need A Custom Vacuum Component or Vented Screw Made For High Temperatures and Strength With Low Outgassing Materials?
Email us for all of your custom vacuum requirements. Please include a print or good sketch of the custom part you require. PDF files are best, but JPG’s and Tif’s are also acceptable. Provide size and desired materials for vented screws.
Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org